CarbonMike Evolution I frame

Hi guys,

I just want to show you my two and half year work. It is fullsuspension carbon frame. Frame weight is 3680g w/o shock.
Enjoy it… Its nothing commercial. I made it only for me and there will be no copy of this frame.
BTW: This is my first CF project…

Mike

That is very cool! No doubt it was worth all the work.

So I’m guessing a lot of clear coat was used for the smooth molded one piece look?
Very nice finish.

AWESOME worksmanship!

I beat ya could sell them for a real pretty penny…really Lots of pretty pennys!:eek:

Very nice! My first CF project ended up on the floor and then in the trash.

Great photography, by the way.

Thanks guys :wink:

Nice!!!

Beautiful result ! Is the technique a compression wrap or Molded Infusion/bonded ?
…Vinny

Im guessing alot of us would be interested in the work that went into that…post up man, post up.

im with werks on this one mike those frames would sell!

that is a heluva nice frame man
Good Work. Long process but it sure did pay off I bet.

So, frame is made only by wraping over foam core. Than its tighten with electrical tape with pin holes so reasin can go out. You can see some images here (scroll the page down…):
http://www.frameforum.net/forum2/index.php?showtopic=3174

Next frame will be full moulded with my new technology Im working on :wink:

I couldn’t see the pictures, not a registered member…Can you use the [IMG] links here to show them, like you did in the beginning?

CM, would you like to try out some Dunstone Hi-shrink wrapping…? PM me your address if interested.:wink:

Ok, Im posting images

Awesome and if it is ok, can I stick your pictures and thread for other biking fans can see what anyone can do if you put your mind too it and with trial & error?

You can post it everywhere you want :wink: If it will be a website, just send me PM with link, so I can answer questions (if someone will ask) there.