Vacuum controller prototype

Nice piece, what kind of cost?

Nice, I have been looking for a controller so that I can run a vacuum tank and keep it within a set vacuum (25-30"). Will your switch work for this application?

It’s to early to name a price, but I hope to keep it around €300.

Yes, it’s designed for that kind of application.

Aside from keeping it in a full vacuum kind of range/mode it could be useful to have a lower vacuum setting/program for bagging set up and having a loose enough bag to move/slide before increasing the vaccuum to the usual high setting.

Maybe that is easy to just reprogram or it could have its own program??

Personally think this looks like a great product! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait to see it on sale.

That whould be reprogram or stop the pump when you have pulled some air to your satisfaction.

Thanks! It will take a while, testing, adjusting,testing, more testing, fit it in a nice box and get an CE approved.

Sweet prototype!!!

I used an SMC digital controller on my vacuum.

Here it is here with wiring instructions. It keeps the vacuum at the user defined levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuz623iDKI

I also used a SMC digital, but there are a some downsides:

• Max. vacuum is somewhere around 20/30 mbar depending on the atmosphere
  • No time install
  • No absolute vacuum
  • Not many options for the values
  • No option for continuously running

Interested! Can be used as a stand alone vac gauge as well I suppose?

Yes that is also possible.

Any progress Michiel?

Not really. We need to find time to change some things. For example I don’t like the turn button anymore. Thought about controlling it via an mobile app, no buttons anymore.

First I need to get my prototype degassing chambers and catchpots ready. But even that has no priority at the moment :D.