Leybold and Edwards 220V vacuumpumps

I’ve a lot of 220V vacuumpumps for sale. They are all inspected, cleaned, filled with new oil and did a 12 hour continuous running test. Leybold and Edwards make the best vacuumpumps in the World. They can be shipped worldwide. For additional information and pictures send me a pm or ask in this topic.

1x Leybold D16E vacuumpump. The pumpspeed is 16.5 m3/h or 10 CFM and it has a vacuum off 1 x 10-4 mbar. Price €1000 excl. shipping, new price is €4500.

1x Leybold D10E vacuumpump. The pumpspeed is 10 m3/h or 6 CFM and it has a vacuum off 2 x 10-3 mbar. Price €700 excl. shipping, new price is €3000.

1x Edwards E2M2 vacuumpump. The pumpspeed is 2.5 m3/h or 1.5 CFM and it has a vacuum off 7.5 x 10-4 Torr. Price €SOLD.

1x Edwards E1M5 vacuumpump. The pumpspeed is 6 m3/h or 3.5 CFM and it has a vacuum off 3 x 10-2 mbar. The pump makes a little bid more ratling noise then normal, I did the 12 hour continuous running test and it runs without any problem. The pump comes with an Edwards mistfilter. Price €SOLD. shipping, new price is €3000 excl. mistfilter.

2 D16B pumps are sold

can you pm me Edwards E2M8 plus shipping to malaysia?

do you think i should get this instead of new robinair?

You can not recieve a pm. Shipping to Malaysia is around €125 but to be correct I need the address.

Edwards is a Rolls Royce and Robinair is like a Mazda or something, you make the choice.

Sold some and kick.

Kick…

Prices lowered.

Sold some pumps

Hi Michiel,

Do you still have the - Leybold D16E vacuumpump?

BR,

MS

Hi Michiel,

I am interested in the Laybold D16E pump.

Is it still for sale?

BR,

Martin

Yes I still have it

Hi Michiel,

I would like to buy the unit then.

How does it work? How can I buy it.

BR Martin

Hello Martin,

Send an email to vacuumpompen@outlook.com and we can arrange the rest via email.

Best regards,

Michiel