Boatbuilders wanted in the Netherlands!

My friends at tenderworks are looking for boatbuilders to build high end luxury motoryacht tenders for the superyacht industry. Experienced builders are welcome, but also beginners with a background in custom manufacturing like wooden furniture, scale model building or similar.
Tenderworks is situated near Amsterdam, close to the beautiful student city of Leiden in the town of Warmond. The facility is located in an old hangar used to produce seaplanes, but now has all the clean and modern facilities to produce these mostly carbon/foam infused boats(and by clean I mean there is usually a lamborghini or something parked next to the boats as an inspiration). These boats are custom made, no single one is the same, and I have worked here with a lot of joy. If you are precise and would like to build on ridiculously luxurious boats (I mean sliding roofs, champagne coolers, push button control everything, the works) then this might be the job for you.

Check out their website just to look at cool boats, or go directly to http://www.tenderworks.com/careers