Autoclave Help

I just purchased a used autoclave. It’s about 2’X3’ inside work area. I need training and help on hooking everything up. It has a ASC control cabinet attached but no computer. I need to learn more about it. What would some of you experienced guys recommend? Thanks for your help.

When we started we had a simple heat controller,the pressure controller was a manual valve
As long as you have a pressure pop of valve and a good door interlock safety go and have a “play”
Clave that size you don’t even need a fan
No doubt there will be someone along soon to tell you you need to be nitrogen filled,full pc controlled with thermal head
You don’t. !

Our asc autoclave is controlled by a standard pc with an ethernet cable. Call ASC and see if they can guide you.

We are manufacturer of Composite Autoclave
contact us for further discussion

Rakesh Verma (Overseas Manager)
rakesh@olymspan.com
+86-13861177443
www.compositeautoclave.wordpress.com

You probably have plenty of ports for vac, air and electrical so it shouldn’t be too big a deal to plumb in a few strip heaters and a PID temperature controller. I had a similar autoclave built that had a fan shaft run through a pressure washer seal and an array of finned strip heaters. Not a high pressure or temp (100psi, 120C) setup but works awesome and cheap to run.

At that size, I agree that you don’t need a fan. Do check your over-pressure blow-off system. I used two, set at slightly different pressures and a good regulator.