Yellow Sealant Tape - Cheapest place to buy it?

I need a couple rolls, maybe 2 or 3, just looking for the cheapest supplier for them. This is the last thing I need to start my vacuum process :0)

USC only sells the gray type, and everyone raves about the yellow so going to give the yellow a whirl right off the bat.

A secret on keeping tapes and resin for a long time…use a freezer, not the one for you food!

Bump. Looking for some yellow rolls, either 1,2 or 3, and not inflated shipping like from Fibreglast etc

are you still looking?

Don’t know about yellow, but we use black from Schnee-Morehead. Don’t know about cost either. Call them (nfgsales.com) and check out Richmond Aircraft products. One sells the Schnee-Morehead, the other sells Tacky Tape brand. Also look at Airtech.

I can buy it locally but its around 12/13 a roll after taxes. Rather buy cheaper online by maybe 5-10 rolls at a time.

Schnee-Morehead makes the Tacky Tape brand.

we’ll i can let 3 or 4 of my rolls go but i would need around 8 a roll plus shipping, if interested let me know.

Express Composites in MN is $5 for 30 foot roll (high temp is yellow) 60 feet low temp (gray) for $7.

http://www.expresscomposites.com/vbag.html

DeComp Composites in Cleveland Okla has good prices on the grey tape. You might want to ask them. They are on the web.
Store the tape in your garage fridge. The tape is less tacky when cold and comes off the rolls easier.

price:3.5 USD per roll
Each roll contains 7.5 meters(about 25 feet)
Density: 1.4g/cm3
Shear Strength: not less than 0.07 MPa
This tape can resist upto 150 degree celsius

How much including shipping (USD) #40 rolls to 91406 CA?

I don’t think you get an answer because he is banned :D.

I would consider contacting decomp composites as per akzilla’s suggestion. If you’re doing RT cure applications their dubulking tape works fine. It supposedly holds up to 120F. They have some of the best pricing I’ve seen and the rolls are incredibly cheap when you buy full 40 roll cases.

Hi Tom,

For the black tape: 5.17 USD per roll
Yellow tape: 5.65 USD per roll
The above prices include shipping to most parts of US/Canada
The black tape can bear upto 100℃(212ºF)
Yellow tape can bear upto 150℃ (302 ºF)
Shelf Life: 12 months(no need to store in freezers) at room temperature

We also have added some new vacuum bagging consumables like bagging film, peel ply, release film, resin infusion mess etc… to our line of products.
Feel free to visit http://www.cacomposites.com/vacuum-bagging-materials-and-equipments.html