wichitech HB-2 hot bonder for SALE!!

I have a used Wichitech HB-2 Hot Bonder for sale. It works great and is it wonderful condition! The custom made HB-2 is individually manufactured to your specifications. Select from a single zone unit programmed heating zones, twenty amps each, with two individual adjustable vacuum zones, or anywhere in between. These twin features permit you to perform two independently-programmed cures simultaneously. Im asking $7,900 or best offer. I do have pictures so if you would like to see them just E-mail me at smithsonsurplus@gmail.com or feel free to call me if you have any questions 210-630-3567

Jerad, You already posted your ad in multiple forums. Please stop reposting the same content.

its jerad by the way, and when you clicked on it the post wasn’t there so i reposed it again i don’t get why thats so terrible

It’s not terrible, just redundant. You posted in composites talk, equipment and material classified, then equipment classified again. I assure you, your post is visible and potential buyers will see your email and phone number.

I wish you the best of luck in selling your equipment.

I see what happened, the post was edited and remoderated. It’s visible again to all. My mistake for not correctly interpreting the situation. If it goes down again send me an email and I’ll fix the problem, this way you save time from reposting it and the forum stays less cluttered. I’m pretty fast at replying so it won’t take more than a day.

alright thank you! sorry for the mix up

Jerard, just to let you know I changed your user status so your posts shouldn’t be moderated anymore and stay visible no matter what. Still though if you have problems send me a PM or email.

No need to apologize just a mixup! :smiley:

Is your hot bonder still for sale?

I have one for sale. The whole kit minus blankets.

can you send me the details of the model please…

And what sort of money are you asking?

Send me an email and I can send you pictures and info.

It’s an hb2 controller with thermocouples vacuum ports and vacuum pump.

Dallasb84@yahoo.com