US Government bail out....?

Does that make anyone else just want to puke like myself? I’m a small business owner (30 years now…with the last 14 years the business was running it’s self while I focus on my teaching a plastics job training classes…) and I can’t get a business loan.

I guess you have to go overboard, lie, steal and cheat to get ahead these days…but I have to live with myself!

$700 BILLION = $37,000 per every man, woman and child in the USA each! Where’s my bail out?:mad:

An account of mine was talking about this situation and later I’ll post some of his ideas that I thought were great!

I hear ya - but sorry I don’t those figures add up. :rolleyes: Let’s see;
700 Billion - that’s 7 E11 (7x10**11 or 700,000,000,000)
and the US population (July 07 -estimate 301,139,947 ( let’s just call that 300 million. SO the math comes to:
700,000,000,000/300,000,000 = 700,000/300 = 7000/3 or closer to 2500 (give or take) per person. [$(2333.33] I guess they’re just taking back the inspiration rebabe ++ INTEREST!!:eek: (from everyone). Take out the under 19’s and its more like $3300 for “adults only.”

I’d like to bring back Savings Stamps – remember those? Every Monday at grade school in LB we’d bring in our coins and buy stamps to put in our books.

Cheers (It is the wine room – right) - Jim
Check my math – I could be wrong…

I stand corrected (man enough to do so when I’m rarely wrong…:rolleyes:):
300 Million people in the USA:
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Ok…I was wrong…just repeating a knowledgeable friend information and look what happens! :o

WAMU is the latest over extended, let’s stick it to the public bank / savings and loan BUST!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080926/ts_nm/us_washingtonmutual_jpmorgan_news

JP Morgan bought them out and now the 2nd largest ahead of B of A (but Bof hatrid wilget the 2nd largest back after they finish getting Merrill Lync…)

Wachovia is the next bank to go… Citigroup and Wells Fargo bidding to buy them…

Congress to vote on the 700 B package on monday…not counting the 75 B for the auto makers bail out too…

Thank god this bill bit the dust!