Time to get back in the game....

Been distracted fella’s but it’s time to get back in the game.

Spent the last 4 months and the better part of $4K putting this ole’ chebby back together!

When I got it in March it had been pretty badly molested. Ghetto blaster, missing pieces, rust, rust and more rust. I dipped into my epoxy & glass supplies to fix up some of the inner rocker panels that were bad 'nuff off that there was nothing left to weld to. Passed a safety check ok and eventually we’ll replace both floor pans down the line.

A lot of little pieces had gone missing or were hacked up including the seats which I replaced with a set from a '99 Camaro. Perfect match! Other than the mini-jack (MP3) in the stereo and the seats the only other tell it’s not all original are the 3" Magnaflow pipes.

It’s been a long time since I had one of these. I bought one brand new in '87 but it had to go after it got hit and the kid showed up on the scene. Now the kids out of college and I got my IROC-Z back!

Ordered some honeycomb cell panels to test some infusions on before we start our boat. :smiley:

its a beauty!