Thank you System Implemented

Due to a suggestion I have implemented a thanks system. If for some reason you like post or a certain post has been useful you can easily “give thanks” to the post signifying that both the post and the user are helpful. Various stats have been added to the user profile and posts to show tally these points.

I usually spend a few hours double and triple checking the functionality of these plugins to ensure they’re working correctly but I’m in the middle of my finals week and am severely short on time. I ask that if you see any problems to please message me about them so I can fix them as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy this new feature

Colors in tables are matching now. At the moment I don’t like the look too much but I’ll try and improve it

I tested it out, looks like it works, haha. Cheers

Great system.

I hope this will work better than the rep point system at boatdeisgn.net. That system has led to severe hostalities. However, due to the relaxed athmosphere here, and the impossibility to deduct points, I guess the “thank you” system will only enhance the forum.

I say: THANK YOU

brilliant!! i think it will work well because everyone here as you said Herman, is very happy to help each other out and some posts i have read i really have wanted to thank the person because they have helped me out, excellent.

The Thank You button has been changed to match the style of the forum.
It’s now the Thanks +1 button on the far right.

Thank you for that. I already got annoyed by the lack of unity… <insert tongue in cheek smiley>