Suggested DVD & Videos.....

Ok, I started this thread for us to list the good and bad DVD & Videos. Now remember, some newbies will get more out of a DVD / Video that an advance person would fall asleep on…so you might to keep that in mind:

The best bang per $10.00 is to get the DVD from www.freemansupply.com b 321-8511[/b] or they also sell them on Ebay too. [b]“Making parts, Paterns, tools and Molds” second edition

[/b]Most of these other ones focus on audio speaker enclosures and custom show car products / ideas:

Very good and they have many DVD’s sets (the most I paid off Ebay was $120.00 for a 4 disc set) www.caraudiohowtos.com with Glassman’s custom forum.

An adult student donated to us a 2 DVD disc set (I’m not for sure on the costs) from www.caraudiohelp.com Fiberglass Fabrication II (60 Minutes each disc)

I also got a video from Ebay and I think (I don’t have it in front of me right now) I want to say something like Specialty or what (OK, I looked at it before leaving the classroom last night at 10pm…the older you get the shorter member span…LOL) and itwas like $50.00 or $60.00 and it was too amiture (so of like Evan’s & my video we did…lol). I’ll get the correct name and post it later.

Others:???

Hi All,

If you want to try www.caraudiohowtos.com for cheap, I have all the DVD’s for sale ( V5.1 - V6.0 - V7.0 - V 8.0 and also the bonus CD V4.1) It’s a total of 8 DVD and 1 CD I let this go for only 125$ + Shipping ( I buy all this kit 250$ + shipping)

You can learn very quickly from these video, they give very good advices and tricks,

Now I made my parts in half the time I was doing it before and cheaper !!!

I also have the www.freemansupply.com DVD I could include it for 5$ more

email me or PM me dav69@hotmail.com

David

dave has a great review from me. I placed the paypal and the tracking number was there with in the day and he expidited the whole process