Spirals

Just a quick one does it make a difference in the size of spiral the part aim doing is small I bought from easy composites which is small I have since got bigger spiral tube using larger spirals I will infuse part quicker does any one know if there would be a problem also I bought easy composites silicone connectors which I push tube into would it be better just to use T connector or just but tube to spiral.many thanks.

please edit your post so that its understandable… many of the people here are very good at deciphering posts. this one is pretty bad… ive read it 3 times and am still unsure.

sorry

Punctuation is your friend. :wink:

“[Hello, I have] a quick [question.] Does [the size of spiral tube] make a difference [when infusing?] [I am using th]is small [spiral tube] I bought from easy composites[, again,] which is small[.] I have since [purchased a] bigger spiral tube[, coincidentally containing] larger spirals[.] [When I use this larger spiral tube, the infusion tends to] infuse [the] part quicker[.] Does any one know if there [c]ould be [any] problem[s] [with using this larger spiral tube, resulting from the faster infusion?] Also[,] I bought easy composites silicone connectors which I [use by] push[ing] [the] tube into [the connector.] Would it be better just to use T connector[s] or just but[t the] tube [up next] to [the] spiral [tube?] Many thanks.”

Is this something more along the lines of what you were trying to say, Shaneer22?

think big spira is th king f what ido but you might end using slow ones

C’mon, Shaneer. Please tell us what you real question is.

Did you already infuse? Also with the bigger (smaller?) spiral? Did you see differences, and did these differences cause problems?

If someone doesn’t take the time to post a clear, easy to read question, why should we take the time to share our answer?