Spammers

I don’t think I ever came across a forum that gets spammed as much as this!
I think you guys could maybe uprate your security or employ a moderator who works in a different time zone than you maybe?

Sorry to complain, but it spoils my enjoyment of this otherwise very good forum.

I try very hard to keep this place free of spam. I’ve been deleting about 10 posts a day.
If you don’t see any spam, it’s because it WAS there but I removed it. Not sure how/why they’re posting here so much.

Tet does do a great helping out on here! :wink:

There’s more mods on here but they come and go all the time…just the regular burn out doing the same thing over and over.

Every forum gets spammed and probably daily. It is so stupid because it is so far off from being ‘targeted advertising’. i mean the things they try to sell on a composites forum… dumb.

I usually see more spam on other forums than I do this one.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any spam on other forums. None of the forums I regularly visit get spammed and two of them I am very close to (a mod on one) so I know whether it is being deleted before I am seeing it.

I’m not having a go at your abilities as a mod or getting rid of the stuff, prevention is better than cure, no?

Given that most of the spam is coming from ‘wow gold’ cannot someone with hacking skills not take his site down? Oh how I would love to do that…

I have thought about listing all the spammers e-mail addys in a thread for others to send them spam back at them…:smiley:

Please do, I’ll forward them on a nice piccy of my white hairy ass, when I bend over they will see I’ve got a ‘W’ tattooed on each butt cheek and I’m advertising their site for them. :smiley:

If that doesn’t cause their breakfast to swiftly re-emerge I don’t know what will… :eek: