Rogue Se7ens Austin Mini Parts

I don’t think I’ve ever shared any pictures of the parts I make so here’s a brief sampling.
I’m working on finishing my first full carbon Classic Mini body shell, the exterior will be painted so it’s being prepped for primer. I also make the part in fiberglass as shown with the GT5 style flares.
Most parts are infused using 6k carbon and MTI hose. The primed bonnet and boot lid are in 8hs and are very light weight.
I also do a few other parts like the small cowl scoop for the Honda Fit but most of the work if for the Mini.
I have better pictures on my site and facebook page but these are a few thing I’ve been working on lately.

Nice work. Do your customers mount these bodies on a tube frame? Or is it a replacement for rusted out oem shells?

wow, what an awesome job. can see the huge work behind it. well done :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, for now the Mini shell is used on tube frames but this spring I hope to make the molds for the floor pan and bulkhead allowing me to make a full replacement shell. This is an early MKI shell and unlike others I’ve seen, this one has the stock type drip rail and exposed seams. I also plan to make a full exposed carbon shell for myself.

Here’s the finished full carbon body shell. The final weight came out to right around 55 pounds. The customer is very happy.:slight_smile:
http://roguese7ens.com/carbonandcars/?p=377

Customer should be happy, that’s a nice looking piece or pieces. Are these parts infused? I’m curious as to how much it cost to do. You could private mail me if you don’t want to broadcast it. Thanks.

Thanks!
The exposed parts, doors and roof are infused because I make those on a regular basis and have the molds set up for it. The rest was done as wet lay / vac bag. I really don’t like wet lay but I need to do some more flange work on the molds and I used foam coring, but next time I will infuse and likely use Soric.
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the price, so no problem sharing the price of $6000 plus shipping to Canada. Of course I tell people that the price can vary much depending on options like exposed surfaces, coring…

Awesome job!