Removing Companies Corner

Companies Corner may be removed in the next week due to inactivity.

If you’re interested in posting your company info PM me so I can leave it up but I haven’t seen any activity in yet.
If you don’t have PM privileges just post in this thread

This is just general forum stuff and me trying to waste less of your monitor real estate!

Cheers,
Canyon

I’ve been tossing up whether to put together something. My worry is that we aren’t cheap, so would be little use to a lot of people and I don’t want to waste both their time and mine. Eg: a one off bumper is about $NZ3000 incl mould.

I’m not a business owner but here’s the reasons I put it up.

Increased web rank for your site
Increased exposure
More “relaxed” site i.e. we don’t sell things here, just informally talk
Exposure on a site that isn’t your own, kinda like when your friend tells you about a person, rather than you telling the person yourself.

I figured that even if you don’t get direct business from other users you might get the one look needed to score a huge order or contract. And at the very least it can’t hurt to advertise here for free.

It’s the least I can do for you business owners. You guys make a living off of this and I’m more than happy to help you get more business from this forum if that’s what you want. :smiley:
It’s my way of thanking you for being a contributing member here.

Although based in Europe, I can advertise some sell-out materials that can be had for little money, if you like.

Links on your site to other sites helps in Google rank as well.

Although based in Europe, I can advertise some sell-out materials that can be had for little money, if you like.

Links on your site to other sites helps in Google rank as well.

you can delete one of my double posts, and this post.

If you have materials you’d like to sell you’re more than welcome to post in the materials section.

No pressure whatsoever though it’s all your choice :bigsmile:

As for links on other sites when I first took over this site I added the url to my sig and posted on the other top forums but for now I’m super happy that you guys are still here and I honestly believe this site is the most friendly and knowledgeable. It’s only a matter of time before other interested people notice as well.

Companies Corner is now gone due to inactivity. If you would like to advertise your business on this forum feel free to contact me. Just remember that I extend this privilege to contributing users, not to people who post once or twice to get some free webspace.

Companies Corner will be reintroduced for one member here would wanted to advertise his services. Sorry to flip flop like this but he donated to the site and believes he provides better prices than others so it’s hard to say no since it may benefit other users on this forum.

Like last time if you have a business feel free to advertise your wares there!