Quietest sander available

Hi, I’m looking advice for buy a quiet sander, neighbors have complained about excessive noise. I am currently using a sander ryobi Orvital 1/3 sheet, I would like buy a smaller sander, and of course more quiet, preferably electric.
I’ve been viewing the mirka 325 zeros, I like size and I believe his brushless motor may be the quietest options, however, probably it’s too expensive for me, and maybe not enough sufficiently quiet.
Then, What is the quietest option you know? Hand sanding is not an option … :sad2:

Thanks

Get a router speed controller from HF tools, then dial down the voltage a little - it will be quieter. Sand paper may last longer with less heat generated too.

Thanks for answer, but my sander have already one speed controller, I guess that it’s similar. Like I’ve seen, mirka is the quietest option available.

I’ve been using a Mirka Ceros for almost 3 years now. It’s quiet, easy on the hands, and works pretty well. (I’ve returned a few for warranty repair and haven’t had any issues with them servicing it.)

The new Deros system is supposed to be next gen, but I haven’t had a chance to mess with it.

Yes, Finally I bought one mirka ceros 325 and it’s quiet and comfortable, I can sand for hours! Abranet also work well
Regards