Q's about 1st carbon/epoxy infusion project... product choice

Hi! i’m making a car’s body panel and still have a few questions about products to use.

what should i use to adhere the metal hardware to my finished part? i’m using these.

what should i use to bond the two finished parts together? it’s a body panel, it has an upper and lower piece… the exterior side and the supporting braces underneath.

eventually i will make a carbon/epoxy hood (bonnet) and that part will be exposed to very high temperatures, it’s a race car, big engine, lots of heat… what epoxy brand would you use to hold up to the high heat?

i’ve learned that slow cure epoxy makes a more flexible part. If i am making a large part that will go on a race car (lots of vibrations) would it be better to make it from the slow cure? would a faster cure make a more brittle, breakable part?

Also, to avoid wet sanding and clearing a finished part, can i use something like GAC’s In Mould Coating? i’m thinking i can pop the finished part out of the mold, and already have a nice clearcoat giving the epoxy some UV protection.

Last thing, would an administrator take me off probation? When i made my first post, it didn’t actually appear for a week.
A week ago, i replied to a thread and that still hasn’t appeared.
tried posting this one on Tuesday september 29 @ 6:15 EST :wink: