Prepreg cutting mashines

I was thinking of buying a decal cutter having in the back of my head that it could be used maybe for cutting prepreg about 80 to 300 gsm weight . What you think ?

It will not work with a static knife. For good results and cutting more than 2m you need an oszillating tool.

I want to be able to cut specific patterns automatically, to get the same result. i dont want a tool for cutting, i have tool for cutting

If you want to cut material by machine, I suggest you look in to Gerber DCS2500, Autometric, Eastman and other such brands of cutters that are designed to cut fabrics and cores. These type of cutting machines usually have multi tools such as drag knife, rotary blade, punch hole and pen. You can also use these tables to digitize your patterns which is also very useful.

Do you mean you want a vacuum table and a CNC cutting program?

One trick that can work if you don’t have the money to buy a plotter is you can just cut a sheet of vinyl in the shape you want, lay the negative down on the roll of carbon prepreg, and then cut out the holes/positives (the parts you want) with scissors. Not as fast, but accurate and reduces material waste.