Post for sale any excess supplies here - READ THIS FIRST

This forum will be used for selling your excess inventories or supplies like maybe a dist. cuts roll materials to a customers width spec but has a bunch of left over rems can post them for sale here (I hope my ROP class can still get some donations and I have not shoot myself in the foot with this…lol).

Please follow this simple guideline to make it easier for everyone.

1. Please state in your thread title whether or not you are selling or wanting to buy. A simple FS (For Sale) or WTB (Want to Buy) will do.
  2. Please describe the material(s) to your best knowledge including quantity, born date, expiration date (if applicable) and your shipping method.
  3. You MUST post your asking price along with each item you are selling. Don’t make buyer(s) ask you for the price. You MUST also state the payment method(s) that you will accept.
  4. Once the item(s) in your thread have been sold and transaction(s) are completed, please update your thread stating that the particular item(s) have been sold and notify a Moderator so that we can lock the thread. This way potential buyers will not bring back dead threads thinking that the items are still for sale.
  5. Commercial ads ARE NOT ALLOWED. If you wish to sell commercially on a consistent basis, please contact Canyon to become a forum sponsor.

Werksberg Productswill not be held responsible to anything sold on here.