Nonsense Plastic bashing.....

Maybe these researchers need to find the correct type of plastics they are dealing with as PC is not used for these types of containers…but Pete and others:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/are-plastics-harming-your-health-4-facts-to-help-you-decide-264296

These “green” people are worse than politicians.

Almost every single plastic container is labled with a recylable logo. Inside that logo is a number. Each number represents the type of plastic that container is made of. Instead of doing more homework, and writing a ligitamatley accurate article. They publish that Ill informed piece of doo.

I knew about these chemicals when I was working at GNC in the early 90’s. They are called phyto estrogens, or, psuedo estrogens…aka…plastics that mimic the effects of estrogen. Now its 2008, were all brain washed that everything is bad, and all of a sudden this is news???

I would hate to see whats gonna happen when the realize that 93% of the worlds CO2 is in the ocean. Maybe they’ll try and put a tarp over it!

So I just placed a comment on that link you listed. I politely told them to educate them selves, and in the mean time to drink from snapple bottles. Guarantee they wont post it.