New Mold-Need Help

Hello Good People,
I have a new mold and plug. I will use for making model racing yacht hulls.
The mold is two-piece as you can see. The line for the two halves is supposed to precisely follow the keel line of the hull. Well, it isnt quite perfect. This I can live with as the dimensional integrity of the hull is still very good. What I cannot live with is the amount of gap at the join line. I knew there would be some flash with the epoxy resin at this point, but the actual gap is larger than I expected. I cannot take the time to rework the finished hull after I pull from the mold. I mean if it was a minor amount of flash it would be ok, but it seems it will be alot more than minor.
I will be using Resin Infusion Process and a post cure heat treatment of 70 to 75 C.
This situation has to be somewhat common. What can I use to fill the gap between the mold halves?
I would prefer to work the mold to get a smooth surface down there. I will not necessarily need to take the mold apart to release the part. Its a simple shape with no undercuts as you can see.
Its a new/green mold that has only been heat cured. There are no surface treatments/chemicals on it at this time.

Any help will be appreciated, Thank You.

Using clay or wax in the parting line will help minimize the flashing.

Ok, so it was suggested that I use body filler as someone else has done on a four-piece mold that they use. I am thinking that it might be prudent to fill the flange where the halves will meet with body filler then re-clamp them together. I can then eliminate most any void in the surface join and clean up the overflow on the mold surface, leaving a faired and smooth surface.

Temps for the post cure will only be between 70 and 75 C. Most any good synthetic body filler should withstand those temps.

Opinions?

Clay. Easy to clean. Or try parting paste. What release system will you use?

Most body fillers will shrink quite substantially at anything over 60 degrees, which is why decent spray painters and panel beaters dont like using them. I wouldnt recommend using body filler on any mould, let alone one that will be subject to elevated temperatures.

To be honest, I actually think that is quite a nice parting line. Its crisp and sharp, with no chips out of it. It should only be a 5 minute job to clean up the flashing on the finished part.