Need Help, keeping all corners down cf

I’m laying up a box with 4 corners that are radiuses. I’m wet laying , ipen molding carbon fiber twill. When I get one or two corners to stay compacted against the mold by hand the other two corners want to bridge. I put a little slack so I could get them to stay down. I’m not convinced they are all 4 staying down without bridging. I need a perfect part and I know it can b done open wet laying
Help please.

What about debulking and using a dibber and a bit of heat to help get things settled? (Unless wet lay doesn’t respond well to debulk?)

Maybe its worth putting in some cuts in the material ( on the corners) to reduce the tension on the material. If you have access to vacuum bagging, its maybe not a bad shout to pull it down to ensure the laminate doesn’t move whilst curing.

try a steel ball bearing in the corners and a neodymium magnet on the outside of the mould. It holds tension in the corners as you wet out the other side. It works well.
Or
Also you could simply mould some PU foam corner pieces and then bag them in to force pressure in the corners.

Cheers

Tim