My introduction

I’m going to be posting on this forum a lot so before I annoy you all with the hundreds of questions I have I figured I should let you know a little bit about me first.
Currently I am studying to be a mechanical engineer. When I picked this major I wasn’t totally sure what I wanted to do but I stuck with it. Last year I got lucky and I was paired with a professor who was a materials expert for a project. He suggested I work with composites. At the time I didn’t know much about them but in the past few months I’ve taught myself the basics and I have to say I’m totally hooked.

I intend to make materials science my career now and I have tons and tons and tons of questions about composites. I literally want to know everything about them and become an expert in this field and hopefully use my knowledge to make a living.

So before you get too annoyed at my threads I hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Welcome to the forums. The composites industry is growing big time, even in this economic climate. As more people realize the advantages of composites, it will grow even more for the next 50 years.

Welcome to our forum. Sorry again on the LONG delay for final approval…

It is always best to ask a question or two and not a long page of them so the members with their ADD won’t nod off…:cool: