Looking for Internship

[FONT=Calibri]Hi, [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I am looking for an internship for this next summer, specifically one working with carbon fiber. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]During the last two years I started a company, PK Protective Wear, making carbon fiber arm guards and shin guards for ski racing. The most important aspect was designing and producing the highest quality guards available. This gave me lots of experience researching, prototyping and testing different ideas, then having to develop the manufacturing solutions and retail networks. At Rensselaer, I have been learning CAD, along with other courses such as Material Science and Strength of Materials, and am looking forward to being able to apply this knowledge. This year I am the house manager in Sigma Alpha Epsilon, where I have learned to effectively organize teams of people and resources needed to complete large house projects, all the while working with other house requirements and a budget. I also enjoy building personal projects such as a fully welded aluminum race boat and a miniature motorcycle, both designed and built from scratch.[/FONT]

If you have a company that that is look for an intern or know of anywhere that is I would appcreciate any info. I can send my resume at contact info upon request.

Thanks,

Paul

Also in the Netherlands ?

I am currently in New York, USA, and am looking for anything in the US or Canada.

As much as i would love to come to Netherlands, i’m not sure its financially feasable.