Looking for 2x2 twill carbon fiber prepreg (300 or lower cure)

Hello, the title is relatively self-explanatory. I have access to a freezer and an autoclave, but not to any prepreg that I can use on my tools. He has a pile of 400cure and SOME 350, but its of little use to me, as my epoxy tools have a service limit of 327F. I’m using PTM&W 2520 with the B1 hardener.

Anyway, I’m looking for some pre-preg carbon fiber in a 2x2 twill or satin weave with a cure temp of 300 or below. Alternatively, if anyone knows of a decent resin system with a similar curing schedule that I could use to make my own pre-preg, that would also be pretty helpful. Thanks in advance.

Forgot to mention an important bit: I’m looking at 10-20 yards, which is small I know.

I believe that ACP Composites in Northern CA stocks 2x2 twill with 250F cure resin. Google ‘acp-composites’

I know this thread is a little old but I just joined the site and wanted to say I have a lot of pre preg left over from my senior project at Sac State University that I am trying to sell
I have about 50 sq. ft. of scraps of all sizes and I have a roll that is 50" wide and contains about 300 sq. ft.
this is a 14k 2 by 2 twill that has a 35% resin content and is currently being stored at 0 degrees F
If your interested or know someone who is in need of some pre preg carbon you can contact me at Shane-Gibson@hotmail.com or 530 363 8618
Thanks,
Shane

Still looking for some of this if anyone has some. bicanek AT gmail.com or 310-743-seven 2 2 five

avtcomposites.com

Hi guys, in case any of you are looking for carbon fiber prepregs then contact me… You can see our price and specifications here: http://www.cacomposites.com/carbon-aramid-prepregs.html