Large Binks Pressure Pots

I am cleaning out the garage, making a little more room.

2 Used BINKS Galvanized pressure pots for sale. These are 2 large 9.8 gallon BINKS 83G pressure pots, one has gauges and one does not.

Each pot has a passage for pressure and vacuum so they work great as small pressure chambers (autoclave without heat) for making smaller parts.

Pot 1 is for sale for $375 and comes with 110 PSI safety valve, air relief valve and fluid tube installed on the lid (see pictures). The lid gasket holds the pressure. It has a large plug in the center of the lid for future agitator.

Pot 2 is for sale for $400 and comes with 110 PSI safety valve, air relief valve, pressure regulator, pressure gauge and fluid tube installed on the lid (see pictures). The lid gasket holds the pressure. It has a large plug in the center of the lid for future agitator.

Go here for the specs: http://www.binks.com/Portals/0/Repository/SBBI-21-070-I.pdf.

I will separate one pot from the other if you only want to purchase 1.

Local pick-up only in the Everett, Washington area. I don’t want to deal with shipping these as they are quite heavy.

Hello, If they are still available and you are willing to ship, I will buy the one with out regulator.
Kind regards
Pedro

Sorry, these are no longer for sale. Thanks for looking.