Kyte board

Since a few months, I’m having a look at kytesurf boards, because soon I would build one in vacuum bagging. Does anybody have tips about the making and the sequence of the materials to be used? For example, starting from the middle, can i use a core as the Lantor Coremat, then layers of Kevlar, carbon and fiberglass? What about the weight of carbon, are enough 200gr sq/m layers? In my mind, the board will have dimensions of 1,10m X 0,40m but I will accept tips from you.
Thanks in advance, also if somebody has info about video tutorials.

You can not use coremat in a vacuum process as it is soft like a sponge and will squash with the vacuum pressure.

You need to use something like soric for infusion process or pvc foam core for other vacuum or infusion process.

Maybe some unidirectional carbon, double bias carbon?? The laminate quantity may be something you need to test and experiment with but certainly much more than 1 or two layers each side.

Thank you for you reply, I had doubts because a materials’ supplier said me that Lantor Coremat was good to be used as core in vacuum bagging.
If I consider foam, which thickness should I apply?