Hello and welcome to the exchange....

Ok, this is for Educators, Industrial Instructors, aides, Supervisors and any other school personal that can use this Exchange to help each other out. I know how much time and effort most of us put into giving our students the best learning experience that we can. But with the recent school budgets, we pull more than a few $'s out of our own pockets…

We can even use this forum to announce when our Industry Advisory meetings are being held too…

Even companies that have excess raw materials, supplies and / or equipment can post there over stocks here and then those schools that need it can contact them for pick up, delivery and give the company a TAX Deduction reciept too! We (GGROP) never state the value of the donation, but leave that up to the company and their taxman…wink, wink…

Last year or so, we (Ed T. & myself) had Coastal Enterprise to donate 2x 4’x8’x8’ skids of PUR foam and at $100.00 per inch per 4’x8’, it was greta to get it donated. I had asked the school dist. to notified other classes like Shop, art dept. and other classes that could use it, but it was still sitting around for more than a year in the warehouse. I ask many Educators if they were ever told about it and “no, never heard of it, but would have like to had gotten some of it” was the answer…

My ROP plastics class has been getting into make killer custom speaker boxes and we are always looking for wood. I try and pick it up where ever I can find it (dumpster, on the side of the road, you get it…), but now a wood shop / construction class throws it out all day long. Hmmmm, let’s work together…

I’ll start it off by stating I have too many bags of color plastics resin pellets that can work great for art dept’s to Boys & Girls club rain sticks. Anyone interested?

Will those pellets fit in an airsoft pistol?:wink:

Maybe as a “shot gun” effect…you want a BIG bag of them???:smiley:

Hey SHECK, I know who you look like: John Goodman! :D:D:rolleyes::eek:

I know, I know: People remind me that I look like Larry Bird when I don’t have my beard and he lead singer for the Oak Ridge Boys with the beard…

Ha Ha!!:mad: