Great sale on ANY 4 tires/wheels

Just saw this yesterday.

www.discounttiredirect.com is offering $100 off any combo of 4 tires/wheels you can think of – yes, 4 individual different tires. Free shipping still applies!

I just bought 4 Hankook snow/ice tires for my daily driver for $80 shipped!

Be cool if i had the money, and they were having that deal with motorcycle wheels:)

I dunno about their prices. They want almost $1k for my rear tires.
Still got legal tread, but should change them before rain arrives!

damn, what car and tires are you riding?

I’m running Pilot Sports on the back of my M5. Fronts are still like new.

the deal was over on oct. 20.

you lucky bastard, thats my dream car, that and the saleen s7, but thats not so relistic. what year is your M5?

The M5 is fun, but not as great as people think. It is really a modified 5 series. I have an '03, “only” 400hp. Not the 500hp new ones. I do like it more than I did my M3, even if it’s heavier.
As for S7’s, they suck (relatively) compared to cars in its league. I’ve ridden in a couple, and they’re quick and nimble, but have the feel of a high quality kit car. IMO, they are most appreciated by people stuck on domestic automotive products.

Thats cool, I have never ridden in one, but I always like the style and design. I met a guy from Lola in China awhile back, they were producing all the carbon chasis to the s7 and mclaren. personally I am not a fan of domestic vehicles too much, however theres a few ok ones out there… I see on your profile that you are a advanced composites engineer, what exactly do you do?