George from AE Carbon

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/group-buys/101699-carbon-bellypans-again.html

Start at the last posts and work your way backwards. It appears this guy is nothing more than a thief.

Two questions:

• Does anybody know this guy personally?
  • Would anyone here, who is a recognized custom carbon parts manufacturer, be willing to make belly pans for these people?

For some reason, AECarbon sounds familiar. I’ll check if he was on here. Some pics on his site look similar to some I’ve on the forums.
His product and manufacturing look like crap.
If you’re interested in some high quality parts, let me know. I generally stay away from bike stuff because most communities are too cheap, but if there’s interest and deposits for 10 or more, it can be done. Look around the site to get an idea of what my company does if interested.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen your stuff… things like Boeing bomb bay doors etc right?

I think these guys have been screwed twice over their belly pans, although the first time was before my time.

Agree about bike communities in general, but the zoners are a bit of crazy lot… they’re the most organised bunch of group buyers I’ve ever come across… they’re forever running large buys of wheels, billet items, parts etc etc. It appears it’s only the composite buys they have trouble with, which is a real shame.

ugh… i hate that name George AEcarbon.

I have a new client here locally that absolutely thinks George is a piece of sht. No truer word has been spoken. All I had to do was say “AE carbon” to this client and he got a straight face and said " that guy is a piece of sht".

Didn’t you post a while back that he was your business partner? I seem to recall something along those lines, so maybe you can help these guys get in contact with him.

http://www.myspace.com/aecarbon

Everyone has a myspace so you may beable to reach him through there.

I don’t know him personally, but he is local to me. I’ve seen his business card at the local auto paint shop. I’d be more than happy to get some more info on him if anyone is interested. A quick google search for AEcarbon and it seems like there are similar stories on many, many more forums about shady business dealings with him.