FS: Oven Build Kit

I was planning on building a very large composite oven in order to use pre-preg materials, but have since changed my mind. Turns out that regular infusion will work for the type of parts I intend to make. I spent a number of months researching, and purchasing all of these items. All of the parts are 100% brand new, never used at all. THey’ve been sitting for about 2 months now, but since I no longer to plan on using prepreg, no longer need this stuff.

PVC Electrical Components Box
Dayton High Temp Blower
Pneumatic Rivet Gun
2 3000w Heating Elements
2 2000lb Toggle Latches
250 1/4" steel rivets
K Type Thermocouple
2 1000F Fiberglass Tadpole Seal 1 1/4"x3/8"x12’
Illuminated Blue and Green push button switches (120/240v)
Auberins PID Controller w/ Ramp/Soak
40A SSR Heatsink
40A SSR

This is pretty much everything you’d need to build a large oven, minus the sheetmetal, wiring, and steel framing studs for the walls.

$500 Shipped

What model controller?

Not a bad price for what you’ve got there… $500 shipped to Aus? :smiley:

Just an alternative thought though, would you not still build the oven just for post-curing purposes? An elevated temp cure does amazing things. I almost regret building my oven primarily for the small pre-preg parts that I do, as I would like a larger one for post-curing my infused parts.

Anyway, good luck with the sale and your production!

The controller model is: SYL-2342P

It’s the unit meant to use an external SSR, and it also has ramp/soak capabilities.

You’re right, and I did consider that. I also even just considered building the entire oven, and then selling a completed working unit. However this really just comes down to time. I simply don’t have the time to devote to building the oven right now

Lol and that’s $500 USD

Going to eBay soon