FS - Kevlar Surfacing Veil

I have a large quantity of surfacing veil that I would like to sell in one or a few large lots…

Product 1.)
25 g/m^2, 0.0026" thick, 0.66m wide, 150m long rolls
85% Kevlar, 15% polyester binder, wet laid & calendered.
Very drape-able / soft.
Many rolls available.

Product 2.)
13 g/m^2, 0.006" thick, .66m wide, 300m long rolls
90+% Kevlar, chemical binder, wet laid.
Very open but more stiff than product one.
Many rolls available.

All of the product has been stored well…no sunlight or harsh indoor light exposure, most in plastic bags with dessicant packs, then inside cardboard boxes.

My company cancelled production of the product that included this material, and I am able to sell it.

I look forward to your questions and/or offers. The material is located in western North Carolina.

Scott

I still have rolls of light weight Kevlar surfacing veil. Please contact me if you have any interest.

Thanks.

Scott

Please post an image of its appearance if possible. Can this be used in Infusion or only open mold wet lay-up? Assuming its infused along with woven cloths with it.

What is its width. How much per roll?

Worldwealth,

I do not have experience with resin molding to answer your questions. We saturated 3 layers at a time with rubber to produce reinforced belts before the program was cancelled for business reasons.

The material is 660mm wide, and the rolls are 100 to 150m long.

Please see the attached pictures, and let me know if you have more questions. I included a dime in the photos for reference. You will see in one of the pictures how the thinner, yet heavier, 25 gsm drapes better and is softer.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Scott

I can’t private message you yet due to post count. Please email me the type-1 and type-II per roll price. If you have several remaining, please advise as to the quantity? My email is zeromassmotorsports at gmail. Dot com of course.

Thanks, Vinny

Vinny,

An e-mail to you (zeromassmotorsports at gmail) bounced back to me. In it I was apologizing that because of Christmas travel, I will not be able to answer your questions until Dec. 30. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for the inquiry, and enjoy the holidays.

Scott

oops, My bad Rally, sorry. There was a typo on my part. Its supposed to have been zeromassinfo.

Vinny,

Did you receive the quote by e-mail?

Would you like to see some swatches?

Regards,
Scott

Happy New Year Scott,
Yes, I did receive it and thank you. In review I don’t believe this was what I want but I thank you all the same . Good luck with your sales!

OK, Vinny.

Thanks again for the interest.

Scott

Can you pls forward roll costs to my private email @ Turtleshell5@icloud.com

I still have both area weights of Kevlar veil available. Please contact me with any interest.

Thanks,

Scott