FS: Autoclave Project for Sale in Cincinnati – 72”D X 54”W X 48”T $2500

[b]I am selling my AMSCO Single Door Autoclave 72D X 54W X 48T inches internal dimensions. It is in nice shape and would make a perfect autoclave for curing of medium to large composite parts. I was planning to use this to cure carbon fiber body panels for a home built car. My car project is on hold and I have a big autoclave in my residential garage that needs to find a good home.

[/b]My autoclave is a surplus medical steam sterilization autoclave. These are rare in large size / nice shape. I was planning to install the convective heating system from a Grieve electric industrial oven inside the autoclave. There are many large pipe taps into the autoclave that will be perfect for routing wires, vacuum lines, pressure taps, etc. I used a smaller converted medical autoclave during my composites training class in England – and it worked very well.

[FONT=Arial]Maybe you could combine this with the heaters and control system in the Oven Build Kit for sale by CVision?
[/FONT]
I have more details and 24X pictures posted on my craigslist ad. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/tls/5754032808.html

I will also include a large upright laboratory freezer with the purchase. This would be perfect for storage of prepreg rolls.

I was able to move this myself using a rented drop deck trailer and rollers / come along. I can help with loading – keeping the rigging costs minimal.

I am asking $2500 or best reasonable offer. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more?