fibreglass mould maker required - RTM - Bayswater VIC - Full Time

Hi all,

We are Australia’s leading RTM company. We design and manufacture all kinds of RTM and RTM light moulds in house in Bayswater VIC.

We manufacture the highest quality parts including; Caravan & motorhome components, car parts, tram parts, go kart parts, and various other components.

We have taken on a new contract and require a full time fibreglasser (preferably experienced in mould making). We realise no one will have the the experience we need in RTM mould manufacture, but we want anyone experienced in any kind of mould making.

We will teach the selected candidate the art of RTM, and you will learn all the secrets of the trade. You will work along side an engineer who knows everything there is to know about RTM.

The processes we use are state of the art, and quite fascinating. Our newest products are one of a kind, using technology developed in house.

This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone experienced in hand laminating (preferably experienced in mould making, but not essential).

Wage based on experience.

Please email resume’s to ryan.oldfield@live.com

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to post on this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks

Ryan

Are you looking for someone local or willing to relocate? My PM’s aren’t working since I’m new here. You can contact me via email tuyenleis@gmail.com. Thanks!

still looking for a mould maker or is this job already been filled?