Ferrari F430 Mold For Sale

Subwoofer box - mold. There is no plug but if you would like to pay i can build you a speaker box out of it. It truly is the best looking F430 box out there, anywhere. Fits behind the seats perfectly contoured to the cars interior shape.

The carbon-fiberglass one we built weighed in around $13lbs without speakers or grills. We used a 1/4" balsa core in that one. It worked out perfectly.

I will post pics and answer questions to perspective buyers.
This is an untapped market for this product, with the only competitor being some piece of crap box on ebay made in mass production.

We are asking $3,000. + freight cost. It is a two piece mold. There is approximately 250 hours of labor in this mold with R&D and making of the actuall mold. People don’t just lend out their Ferrari F430 for making stuff like this. It fits a Spider model F430, possibly the hard top model also. Letting it go for dirt cheap at this price.
Just one carbon fiber part from this costs $2,200. sub-retail price.

Some photos of a speaker box we built from the same mold.

And the molds:

We are going to pop one more of these out of the mold to have as a visual display piece for our shop but after that one I just want the mold sold… no time and too many projects to bother with Ferrari stuff.

Can you ship to europe?

Very cool! Can you post pictures of the back side of the mold? Curious to see what its reinforced with.

Have you ever had any problems with leaks? What is the interest in this item for the cars? Why are you selling it? If its alright to ask those questions.

Great job :slight_smile:

Do you still build custom speakers boxes for sale purpose. I need many pair of boxes so need your help.