F1 laminators needed

urgently need F1 composite laminators for 4-6 months contracts in Germany. £21/hr ltd + accommodation, travel allowance start and completion.

Pm me for contact details. I’ve already mailed, F1 seems ok, £21/hr sounds good (well for me it does :slight_smile: )

Also on the linkedin carbon fibre addicts group. If your on linkedin, you may add me, search for johannes romkes :slight_smile:

Susho, I’ve sent you a PM

I am looking for a job. I am an expert in reusable vacuum bags. In these moments I am working in a company where I fabricate composite parts. If you have any questions please contact me at reusablevacuumbags@hotmail.com.

hello

where should I go for this job?
in Spain I worked in companies of composites, speddfiber, and carbon racing
this is my e-mail appcomposites@hotmail.com
apology for the typos but I use google translator English Spanish

Man i would Kill for this Job Too bad I dont live on that side of the pond! i hope F1 comes to the states to stay

I’m sincerely hoping Austin makes Americans realize how awesome F1 is and that we get no more embarrassing fiascoes like USF1

Your telling me! I live less then 50 minutes away from the largest track in america witch is the Miller Motorsports park and they still cant seem to bring that over here. and the facilities are state of the art. upsets me everyday! the jobs it would bring are countless

this offer is still active?? ’
nobody knows anything about it

Renault/Lotus usually has positions available before the season starts. fyi