engineering internship in socal

We need an “engineering intern”. This is more of a composites internship however…

We are a small surf company located in southern California, in Oceanside. We are kicking off a skateboard project. We have posted a craigslist ad today for an engineering internship. As we are a small company, and we are just starting this skateboard project, we don’t have it in our budget to employ anybody at this point.

If you are interested in composites and want to learn by hands-on methods, respond to this ad. Ideally, candidates would be located in our general area as we unfortunately cannot provide housing accommodations. If you like surfing and or skateboarding or extreme sports / board sports in general, it is a major plus.

position perks:
couple free custom skateboards
skate breaks
surf breaks
pretty much unlimited surfboard demos
lots of composites experience in design, R&D, and production

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/mnu/3929561099.html

-david

Where were you guys three years ago??!!? This sounds awesome. Whichever kid gets this is a lucky fellow :smiley:

Hei!
I just graduated, but want to do this! I am super interested. Can you at least cover the living expenses?

Where i have to sign?

Glad you are interested!

Unfortunately at this point we cannot cover any expenses. However given your enthusiasm I may be able to work something out…

Can you send me a personal message through this website with your email and resume in it please? If you could also tell me your approximate location currently and when you might be able to start, that would also be helpful!

Thanks for all of the interest!

I wish there were more we could do to offer a proper, paid engineering internship… But at this point, it’s all we’ve got to give… If the skateboard project works out for the better however, we may be singing a different tune :slight_smile:

-david

I am a mechanical Engineering Student, looking for a summer internship. I surf and skate.
If you are still looking for someone thats me!!!