Edwards RV3 pump

SOLD

This is a really nice pump - I also like how it’s valved directly against the pumps NW25 flange.

Anyways, the reason for my post is to ask about the drain from the exhaust filter. I have a similar Edwards pump and don’t have such a feature. Do you mind posting the part number of the fitting it leads to (on the inlet side) and (should you know) maybe explain what it does? It would seem like it would pollute the oil system with outgassed material/resin.

http://www.pchemlabs.com/product.asp?pid=4595

The RV Gas Ballast Oil Drain Kits continuously return the oil trapped in the EMF Oil Mist Filter to the pump. When fitted, the pump will operate as if the gas ballast control is in position II (high flow position).

This is exactly what I am on the hunt for, but I’m not quite in the situation to make the purchase. If you still have this when I am able to buy, I will be snapping this up. Otherwise, someone is getting a really nice setup.

Price drop, new price €650 excl. shipping.

Still interested. Could you PM me a total with shipping estimated? I am getting much closer, but I want to have my ducks in a row.

USA postal code is 83221. Thanks!

You have a pm. Shipping out of Europe is a pain in the ass, it costs more than €200.

Nobody looking for quility ?

I’m still sitting on the fence, but I’m really close to being willing to bite the bullet on the shipping.

Hehe lett me know.

Almost giving it away, but €600 excl. shipping.

Nobody wants to invest a little bit off cash in a awesome pump that will last a life time ? If you’re interested let me know and maybe we can do something about the price incl. shipping.

Trying to shift funds around. I REALLY want this. I’ve spent too much on other stuff and $'s are tight is all. I keep hoping when I am able I can get this.

Sold to FarbinKaiber. Have fun with it.

Thank you for all your assistance!

Again, thanks, I’m looking forward to finally getting to test this pump out after getting the transaction worked out!