Did anyone else get a PM from Patricia offering "favors"?

Because all I got was the PM about budism. :mad:

dont forget, it was a quote from Einstein not a religious message. :cool: Einstein is cool in my book, so’s Max Plank and Heisenberg (but i’m uncertain about the latter one. . . wonder if anyone will get that:D)

anybody hit the link that was with the PM? . . . i aint gonna :smiley:

I get PM from Patricia

Dave, another person spread that same message through almost my enitire member list on my board before I stopped her.

Yes I checked out the link too. It was a page with several links on it taking you to other pages. That how I knew it was crap.

Einstein is very cool in my book. lol, Did Doc Brown ever go back to the future to get him out of that kennel?

I thought I was special 'cos the Buddist babe Patricia wanted to be my friend, but now I find everyone is special too! All the best but I reckon its some spam scam.:frowning:

I’m special too! but Buddhism not sexual favors…

Same crap here… how does this stuff happen?

Ditto over here…

How 'bout the admins do an IP lookup, post “her” IP out in public, along with any other data used to sign up that account?

I’m offended Patricia never PM’d me :rolleyes:

I’m with you Fastrr. really starting to feel left out.

Sorry for letting her back in here (been banned every way possible many times) as I have been dealing with some personal stuff lately.

If you ever recieve any bogus PM, Just delete them as if you response to them they get your e-mail addy and sell it on a spammers lists.

I ban many newbies with fake information. I need to go and work thru more than 225+ new members and will end up banning most soon.

Thanks to those that PM me about her.

hahaha same here:D

All along I thought she knew I am a Buddhist! :confused:
Just couldn’t figure out how she found out.
Jim