Creating a ps4 controller mould?

Need some advice on how to make a mould for this small, complex shape as I plan to resin infuse carbon fibre stick on shells for my uni. I have tried and failed to make a mould and thought I’d ask on here how to do it before I try again?
I need to make a mould for the front piece and back piece, however it seems increbily complex and my tooling gelcoat just slides off and inbetween the holes everywhere.

Would resin infusion even work for a piece like this or is it too complex?

I’ve done this, made a mold of the controller, then used a controller shell to press a sheet of carbon soaked in resin into the mold. turned out alright.

if you’re molding it, you’d probably want to mount the piece on a board and use clay or something, to make the flanges and fill all the holes.

You could infuse this piece, would be pretty easy, it’s not really that complex. It’s also tiny, so would infuse quickly. Infusion might make the layup more interesting, dry layup on something this small with curves could be fun.

Jarek, did you do a wetlayup for this?

I’d imagine Jarek used a cold pressed wet lay method. It certainly came out well. We use to do a similar moulding via RTM