coverall fashion

This may sound like a bit of a lame question… but what hooded coveralls are out there that will protect me from epoxy fumes (vapor-proof) but won’t make me look like I’m mixing up a batch of meth in my motorhome?

They shouldn’t be disposable and should make me look like a dapper professional fabricator. Probably not a white bunny suit style or a yellow hazmat style in other words.

Have seen blue vapour-proof coveralls somewhere, I’ll see if I can find them. I think they may be a 3M product.

Hmmm, never mind, the blue 3M suits are light-duty not vapour-proof. Seems the vapour-proof ones are white and quite intimidating!

Honestly though, I think anything with a hood is going to be pretty suspicious to anyone that doesn’t know what you are doing.

Worst comes to worst I’ll wear the white, it’s just that if I leave the door open while working the neighbors in my business park think something fishy is going on.

Someone needs to tell 3M to build a vapor-proof tuxedo suit. I like my epoxy shaken, not stirred…