Carbon Nano additive

Does anyone have a good source of carbon nano that can be added to VE/epoxy resins?
I have used a product from a company here in Australia that does not seem to exist anymore - marion nano systems. It was the consistency of bearing grease and to mix it into the resin was required to be heated to approximately 75 deg c. Typical addition rate was 2%
My quantities required are small and usually purchase 1 kg at a time

Cheers Pete

What do you use the Nano Additive for, i here a lot about them in articles but there is very little talk of it on this board.

Interested.

My interest is in learning more about how these miracle products are being used in real world.

I read about one additive to the resin that increased the physical properties by 10-20%. I believe it was nano tubes. Never tried these materials but am interested. Zyvex makes resin and prepregs that have these nanotubes, but again never tried it.

http://www.zyvextech.com/arovex/

If I remember correctly Zyvex as a treatment process for their fibers which attracts the nanotubes in the resin, appearantly getting the nanotubes to disperse evenly is a big issues when dealing with nanotubes. Hence Zyvex’s resin would not be as effective without there fabrics, good thing they also offer prepregs.