carbon fiber roof lay up

So i am looking for some advice as i have attempted to do a carbon fiber overlay on my car roof 4 times now. All have resulted in random areas of the carbon poping up which can easily be seen.

I am using Adtech 820 resin with 822 hardener and 2x2 3k weave. I have been applying a thin coat of resin, waiting till it gets tacky and then applying the carbon on top. I have tried both applying the next coat of resin right away and i have also tried waiting a day to ensure the bottom coat has cured, but i continue to get bubbles in the carbon where is will randomly pop up. Really looking for some advice on how to properly ensure this wont happen again.

Here is a picture of where you can see the areas that pop up(not the best quality).

Am i going to heavy on the first coat above the carbon?

Thanks

Hi good day.i also tried and get similar problems with yours.after 3 month my roof not yet completed.and the resin started to yellow due to uv exposure.

Live with it,because it not really noticeable if only 3 or 4 places got that carbon popping up.if sanded through carbon,just apply anothee resin and put some frayed carbon fiber to make the area look black

How did you prep the roof prior to applying any resin?