Car guy from Canada (Calgary)

I’ve been building a hillclimb/roadcourse racecar and have found this site very informative, but have been shy to offer anything due to lack of knowledge. Thank you for all the helpful tips I’ve picked up so far, and I hope to be more active on the site soon.

Bob

Send us pics of your car!

At long last I think I’ve found how to post pictures. I’m kind of a caveman with regards to computer, and composites as well for that matter.

The race car I’m building is a 1960 NSU Sport Prinz. I plan to use it for hillclimbs and perhaps road course events although it won’t exactly legally fit any class.

The car is a 1960 NSU Sport Prinz in its early stages of modification.[ATTACH]

[/ATTACH]

Here’s my 1960 NSU Sport Prinz project. I’m learning how to insert images. Tell me if these are ok.
I decided to make the fenders and quarter panels without molds, and just smooth them out later.

Pics of the car as I got it and of the fenders and quarter panels (plugs). It’s a 1960 NSU Sport Prinz. Originally a 2 cyl. air cooled rear engine, now a 4.2 L Audi mid engine.

Sorry if these images come out too big. I’ll have to learn how to fix them in the future.