Brisk Heat Hot Bonder

Good evening everyone, wondering if you may give me some advice, I am willing to buy a ACR 2 Brisk Heat Hot Bonder and would like to know if you may recommend it, we have used the ACR 3 but there is a chance to buy this one in a good price but need some references. Thanks¡

What exactly do you want to know? The ACR II is a solid bonder. Its no ACR3 but it will do what you need it to.

Thanks for the information, Just wanted to be sure that the company didn´t take the model out of the market because any problem related to design, performance, etc. There is a new ACR2 bonder in the market and I am considering buying it. Best regards

I don’t believe they discontinued the ACR II because of design problems. The ACR 3 is a complete upgrade in every sense. I like briskheat. They are a local company where I live and I’ve dealt with them personally. The only issue I have had with our bonders was user error. We had guys use our bonders in the open a had and too much dust get inside the system causing issues with the vacuum system.

Once again, thanks for your kind asnswer, it will really help me to make a decision. Best regards