Australian Fabricators?

Just curious to if there are any Australian fabricators here on the forum? (specifically South Australia)

Id love to work the in field but I think its a little quiet in Australia as far as composites go.

If it’s quiet in Australia regarding composites, that’s a perfect opporunity for you to get ahead!
That’s been the strategy for my company expanding into places that don’t have much of a composites industry.

I have thought about that. But I haven’t had any professional training what so ever.
Ive just learnt from the internet and books like “competition car composites” and the like but mainly through trial and error.
Big test for me is going to be my next project - attempt to make a mold of motorcycle race fairings and produce a full carbon race fairing.

Everybody makes fairings. Don’t waste your time.
I’ll share a secret. Concentrate on race cars, airplanes, and civil engineering projects. :slight_smile:

Hi!
Im a composites fabricator in australia… im in nsw!
hows it going =]

^^ hi mate,

Yea im good. Theres not too many of you guys around!

Hi fellas. I’m from SA. Knackers do you still do things with composites?

Hello Danny, I am based in Sydney and have been importing Cloth from the US for many years, both Carbon and Carbon/Kevlar in many styles, send me an email and I will give you their contact details, please see my website for my products etc. www.bladerunneroutriggers.com

Talk soon

Regards

John Hayes