Admin/Site owner?

Hi there,

Please PM me. Thank you!

Hi CPC,
I can’t pm you. Pm’s are disabled for new users. If you’d like to contact me use the Contact Us form above.

Thanks

^^Sent you a message.

Hello. And Bye.

PaulOJ
Any further messages like the ones you’ve been posted will be considered spam and you will be banned.

canyon,
i had asked a question using the contact form several days ago and have not heard a response yet. i tried making a thread last night and was told it would need to be approved. i understand the reasoning behind the later question but if you could get back to me with the former inquirer that would be appreciated. thank you for your time.

• dave thompson

Hey Dave,
Sorry about that I was super busy the past few days and completely forgot. Your thread has been approved as well as your request. If you need anything else feel free to contact me. I apologize for the delay and thanks for the reminder.

thank you for the explanation; little need for the apology but i can understand why one would exercise caution.
i eventually will be in a possible to repay the help to me, you have been. this reciprocated deed, will likely be in the form of well documented projects. thank you for your time and understanding.

• dave thompson