600,000+ lbs. Toray T800G/S for sale

Hello, I represent a holding company and we currently have 600,000+ lbs. of Toray T800G/S carbon fiber for purchase. We have 4,000 rolls of the material, each weighing approximately 150 lbs… The material was purchased a year and a half ago, and was originally contracted for a Boeing project that eventually fell through. The material is still in all of its original packaging and is frozen at -14 degrees. It is being housed in a warehouse in South Lake Tahoe, California. Contact back for more information.

Best,
Asher Walker

Email: walker.asher41@gmail.com

300 tons of best carbon fiber? Who was so mad to purchase that before confirming he didnt neeeded it?
Is it uni cloth or roving?

It was contracted for the Boeing 787 project that fell through after about a year of testing. It is uni cloth with 40% resin. I can guarantee you will not find a better quality material than this.

Can you give any cloth specifics written on the containers or spec sheet ? We’ll need to know the materials width etc.

THanks.

Here are the specs on the material.

Asher Walker

walker.asher41@gmail.com

we also have Toray T800 or T1000 to sell, but quantity is not too much, any one need, pls contact me. My email is : shirley8217@gmail.com.