4/22/07 Knott's Fab. Ford car show....

This Sunday is the national ranked Fab Fords Forever car show at Knott’s and I have a car space to take my Capri race car as I have done this many years ago.

It was a gas being parked next to Thunderbolts and full on Shelby race cars…but I may park this year near the So. Calif. Capri club as I want to sell this car (but the show promoters do not allow this…wink, wink…) with all it’s spares, fiberglass body molds (I did a full on step by step pictures of the process for the PPV section) and spare chassis.

If you are in the area, stop by. PM me (I know the local guys on here) if you want to check on if I’m going or not late Sat. or I’ll post on here if I’m not…bad weather (this is a full on race car and water doesn’t go with it) or work related might prevent me going…

For Sale or trade:

1976 Mercury Capri 2 Mini Stock #54

Turn switch ready, top 5 IS Mini Stock race car, www.powerbyace.com Ford 2.3 race engine with only 6 races since refreshen up & experimental www.powerbyace.com header, billet steel flywheel, trick & legal Holley carb, Full fiberglass body, you also get all the fiberglass body molds too 5 lite spun steel Circle racing wheels, 4x very good to excellant Goodyear tires, Spax struts and shocks (plus several spares of these rare shocks too), many spares and custom tools for this car, spare rolling chassis (already gutted, stripped and cut away), many extra spare parts included and full notebook of setups included. Every part was top shelf quality.

Set up for a 6’+ driver but seat can be relocated.

The IS tech guys would send newbies over to see this car if they wanted to build a car for this class and this car was what they wanted done in quality and safety!

Dare to be different…why race a Pinto when you can stand out big time!

$6,000 or trade for a 1990 and later nice Mustang with a 4 cylinder (Turbo?) or a V8 with a 5 speed trans, street legal car or…?

Well, the weather doesn’t look good and I can’t get ahold of the guy that has my Capri so I’m doubtful I’m taking it to Knotts tomorrow.:frowning:

But I should be there to hand out flyers to some Capri buddies to get the word out but I may keep it now and run it back at Irwindale or convert it to a club road racer, but…?:rolleyes: