1991 911 Turbo semi-race car FS

Brian from MA-motorsports (the shop where my race car resides) is selling it!

So the time has come when i must get rid of what had to this day been the most impressive car i have ever owned and EVEN driven. Since getting more involved in Drifting i have had no time to persue my aspirations of PCA Club Racing or NASA Racing with my C2 Turbo. This car seriously blows my mind on the track and i hate to sell it but i have to make a choice and my heart is in Drifting at this point. Not only that but i just cant afford to keep a car of this caliber that i do not get to put to use.
I purchased this car a couple years ago from a fellow in Boston. It was bone stock when i got it. I drove it 10 hours home from Boston and it ran like a top. Once in my possesion back at the shop i got to work. MY sole intention with this car was to make it a race car/ HPDE/ Track day vehicle that was both reliable and competative and so it has been for the past couple years. This car has impressed not only myself but others that have witnessed me in action in it at tracks from Watkins Glenn to Summit Point and VIR.

Current Spec of car:
-3.3 Turbo engine all original. Good compression #s last checked and runs like a top.(has small ignition issue that should be an easy fix)
-91,xxx miles on clock
-AC Deleted
-EGR Deleted
-K&N Drop in Air Filter
-Nology Plug Wires
-3" Straight pipe off turbo
-Wastegate muffler deleted and replace with straight pipe
-Solid Engine Mounts
-B&M Short throw shifter
-Since i got it i have ran nothing but Motul 300V engine oil
…Other then that the engine is Factory

-Moton Clubsport 2 way adjustable Shocks w/ Eibach Springs (external resevoirs mounted under hood and in cabin)
-Front strut tower bar
-Billet Camber Plates
-Billet rear upper shock mounts

Body is as i got it with the exception of an Aftermarket Fiberglass RSR spoiler/ Trunk Lid. It also has the Fog lights deleted which have been replaced with Brake Ducts. The Brake Ducts are fully functional also.

Ive always used OEM Porsche Rotors with Pagid Orange brake pads on the car when going to the track. BRake fluid was more recently flushed for Motul RBF600 to replace ATE Super blue.

Inside the car the interior has been completley removed(and sold) with the exception of the Dashboard. a Custom made 4 point roll bar was welded in place and 2 front base plates are welded in in anticipation of it being a full 6 point roll cage. ( i can finish the rollcage to your liking at an additional cost)
-2x Sparco Pro2000 Seats
-2x Sparco Seat brackets with sliders
-1x Sparco 4 point camlock(5th point can be purchased and installed, was removed for another vehicle)
-Momo Monte Carlo Steering Wheel
-Momo steering wheel hub

• Sparco Steering Wheel Quick Release
    -Custom “tall” aluminum Shift Knob

Since the carpet has been removed and the sound deadening as well alot of the Glue that held these items down still resides on the floor. IF you have ever worked on this part of a Porsche you will understand why i left the glue in. It will make a great weekend job for the new owner.

The wheels on this car are pretty unique in that not too many Porsche owners choose them. They are Volk Racing TE37s in Bronze finish. Size is 18x8.5 front and 18x10.5 rear. They are wrapped in Toyo RA-1s with descent tread lift left however they do have some flat spots(never bothered me, though it may bother you).

Overall this car needs very little to make a great race car or track day car for someone. The body itself shines up great. It has some wear and tear as it was used on a race track. Some scratches and blemishes here and there from rocks thrown up by other cars slicks and what not. Some small sruface rust is popping up around the windshield in a couple places, but this doesnt appear to be a big deal at all.

Starting price for this car is $45,000. Please only contact with SERIOUS interest. This car, although super fun to drive, is not toy!!! For more information like VIN info, or additional Pictures please contact me @ Brian@MA-Motorsports.com .

Pics:

More Images can be found here:

http://mattmartindrift.com/porsche

that makes me miss my volk TE-37s